Friday, October 2, 2009

Thank You All


I just want to say thank you all so much for following my blog. Thank you for the kind words, the encouragement and the support. I pray that it is an encouragement to you. This is something I look forward to everyday. However, I am actually taking the weekend off from blogging to spend some uninterrupted, quality time with my family. We just ate chick-fil-a and now we are going to snuggle up and watch a movie. Please check back on Monday, October 5th for more Moment by Moment encouragement. Thank you for understanding, but my family will always come first! I love you all! Please feel free to browse the archives for blogs you might have missed. I would love for you to pass this link along and share it with your friends and family.  Also, leave a comment on your favorite post and the one that has the most votes will be my entry in next months edition of Southern Child Magazine.


Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment